Saturday, June 13, 2009

THE BIG LIFE OF A SMALL GIRL

13 June 2009 - 00:09a.m

In front of my laptop, doing my stay up for almost every night...
accompanied by my playlist which only include Korean + Japan + Jay Chou song..
Just had a dinner with my family at Secret Recipe..celebrating mama's birthday which passed two months ago..

THE FINAL RESULT
is OUT...!!!
Alhamdulillah..!! something that can be proud about..
mama and papa was happy and pleased..
Alhamdulillah..syukran Ya ALLAH..!!

THE HOLIDAY
I'm quite proud of myself in the way of me spending and 'arranging' my life this break..
and I actually accomplish most of the thing I wanted to do..
some of it were:

- Enroll in swimming class
[this is BIG..never thought I actually did it]

- Spending once a week with...
[it's indescribable...I'm enjoying all the time we spent together...but guess it won't be the same after this right?]

- One day free lesson by pro-photographer
[thanks to Abg. Husni for teaching me about photography FOC..hehe!! ;p]

- Buddies Day Out + Sushi Mania
[oppa did a good job by dragging me around KL..let's have it one more with shafuku next time!]

- Irish Lamb Stew in Secret Recipe
[this one is quite weird..I had a very 'delicious' dreams ever since the night before CTU final paper..it's like a month past now..~]

- 1st & 2nd Photography Assignment
[never expect this..but thanks soo much to along for the opportunity..Love ya!!]

- Johor Gateaways
[spending 3 days and 2 night at different houses do give a whole new experience..]

- Internet-addict
[no need to decribe this!]

- Kdorama & Jdorama Freak
[no country could make such melancholy and 5star drama other than this 2..finished watching too many!]

THE HEART...*again n again?

hahahahaha...guess this is quite lame..
but what to do? its happen again..haissshhh~
mend..broken..mend..broken..mend..mend..broken..broken..broken..broken..
"nyawa" I'll keep that as your present for me..
what else I should do?
entahla..~
that's all I could say..
[asyik macam ni je kan?mst boring baca...]

~THE END~






3 comments:

eizaz said...

huh,lotsa things happened.
im pretty sure u had an interesting life
:D

Atikah Adnan said...

cuti yg best.aku yg xcuti pn bosan.haha.

~*[huda]*~ said...

eizaz n tia danna: hahahah..sem nie jela ttbe cuti plng bes!!huhu~ rse mls lak nk naek sem..
hehehehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails