Friday, March 12, 2010

I WANT MY PASSION!!



It's been almost 3 months I stopped archery to continue my studies in Melaka and for almost 3 months now I didn't do much workout and exercise to keep fit..hahahaha!!
*if P.Mon found this out, she'll be totally angry...
and now, I'm totally missed the old days I shared with my Archers Family..and I'm thinking to continue my shooting as soon as possible or else I'll loose the feelings, adrenalin and passion when shooting..

Talking about passion, I have just browsed through several bow makers website and suddenly falling deeply in love with one of the Matthews compound bow called

*PASSION*

Gosh!!! It's soo beautiful and totally gorgeous..!!! It comes with my favorite color, pink!! and I totally want it like right now!!
Though I know the price might be a little too expensive but..I want nothing else than this..
Huhuhuhuhuu..papa, will you please buy me this bow... please~

I'm envy towards them..they can spent almost every evening shooting while I spent almost every evening lying on my bed or freezing in the class..huuuuu~
and I'm getting lazy and lazy and lazy to exercise everyday...!!

look for the detail here at Matthews

huuuuuu....I want my PASSION right now!!!





1 comments:

atok said...

aik? ade balek? heh ;P

Related Posts with Thumbnails