Saturday, August 21, 2010

This is my DREAM!!

Okay, it happened few weeks ago..
I had attended this festival called 'KAGUM' or Karnival Gerak Usahawan Muda..
and there was a mascot, blue mascot of MAMEE MONSTERS..wore by my seniors..
 and all of sudden I get excited..hahaha!!

*okay, this is my senpai pict wearing those mascot thingy..he looks cute but when he wore the head la..hahaha!! credits to mr Faizal Samat!


I told my friends that someday I want to wear costumes for mascot like that and they were laughing like mad at me..
said that it won't happen as my size is small..hahaha!!
*I guess that make sense..~

It's all because of I wish someday I could be a mascot!! hehehehe~ 
sounds ridiculous, but that is what I dream to try someday..hehehehe!!
I still remember one of my fav korean drama "My Love patzzi" where the actress wear the mascots and work at a theme park..she look soo cute!!



I wonder if there any theme park in Malaysia need someone for their mascots??
but then again...is there any mascot for theme park in Malaysia?? hahahahaha!!
well it just my dream...but if i ever get the chance to try it..I guess I won't hesitate..
hahaha!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails