Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Best Weekend Ever!!

Almost two week have passed and I just got the time to blog it in today.
Last last week was the most memorable week I wouldn't forget for my entire life.

31 July 2010 : 8.00pm-12.00am
Hotel Equatorial Malacca
Marketing Student Association [MASA] held grand dinner + Malam Anugerah Kecemerlangan Akademik MASA 2010.

As a marketing student, I have to attend this dinner as one of the activity organised by the committee of MASA. Held at the grand Equatorial Hotel and it was the best dinner yet so far.




Penerapan Batch One a.k.a Choir MASA have been given the opportunities to lead the Wawasan Setia Warga UiTM and also UiTM Di Hatiku..
we sang out loud  as the song needs us to scream our lung out!! [almost loose my breath after the song + I guess I'm kinda nervous until I wrongly sang the song] hahahaha~


Later, we performed our medley of Jac[Gemilang], Ella[standing in the eyes, gemilang]
the funny thing is...I was performing solo for the first song which I also doubt that I could even did it..hahaha!! well, at least I manage to sing it even I don't think I am at any level to beat our so - called 'artist', Jorodan..hehehe~ I'll upload the vid later...


Right after we finished performed, the Dean List Awards presentation being held. As for our part, total of 7to 8 students receive the dean list award for last semester. We received a plug, a mug and a cert. 




After all of the award have been given, the organizer have prepared few other award to be awarded to those who have been chosen.


Surprise, surprise!!
I have been chosen to receive the award of 


'Tokoh Harapan MASA 2010'


huhuhuhuhuh~
never in my life I would have dream for something this big..thanks to those who make it happened..especially mama, papa, along, angah, abang and adik who never stop believing in me and in anything that I have done or choose in my whole life...
I'm pretty sure I've gone through soo much obstacle and have make soo many choices in my life...


I would describe myself as 
"Unsure Risk Taker"
I do take the risk and the challenge that come, but at the same time I doubt whether I could do it or not...and then I'll struggle really hard to prove myself that choices that I make was the right one..huhuhuh~


Anyway thanks again families, brothers, sisters, lecturers, seniors, juniors, friends, enemy?? and everyone that come and go from my life..I'm sure you have left a big impact on me even for a second...I really do appreciate each and everyone of you..even we rarely communicate that doesn't mean I totally forgot about you!!
and to my dear PENERAPAN MARKETING Dec - May 2010, you guys,raaawkkkksss!!!






LOTS of LOVE!!! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails